Holiday time: all flights to Pantelleria
The arrival of spring awakens the desire to go out, to travel, to think about Easter holidays and those for summer 2019.
What could be better than planning the next trip, whether for a simple weekend or for a week or more, of course in the name of relaxation? A way to disconnect from the stress of everyday life and have the certainty that a pleasant break is imminent.
Even better if the chosen destination is close and easy to reach like Pantelleria, an island capable of offering the pleasure of a beach holiday in a place of great beauty, where wild and uncontaminated nature, wonderful seabeds and fiery sunsets are the protagonists of unforgettable landscapes and views.
All aspects that make the Black Pearl of the Mediterranean one of the most loved destinations in Italy, especially in recent years, during which numerous flights to Pantelleria have been activated. Let's see which ones.
FLIGHTS TO PANTELLERIA: FROM WHICH ITALIAN AIRPORTS TO REACH THE ISLAND
There are numerous airlines offering round-trip flights to Pantelleria.
DAT, the Danish Air Transport, connects the main Sicilian airports with the island, operating the following routes:
- Palermo-Pantelleria every day;
- Trapani-Pantelleria every day;
- Catania-Pantelleria on Thursdays and Sundays in May and from Thursday to Sunday from June to September.
- Bergamo-Pantelleria (Saturday and Sunday from May 11th to October 12th);
- Genoa-Pantelleria (every Saturday from June 15th to September 14th);
- Turin-Pantelleria (always on Saturdays, from June 15th to October 5th);
- Venice-Pantelleria (Saturday and Sunday from May 11th to October 12th);
- Verona-Pantelleria (every Saturday from June 1st to October 26th).
- Milan Malpensa-Pantelleria every Saturday from June 1st to October 5th;
- Bologna-Pantelleria every Saturday from June 15th to September 14th.
- Rome Fiumicino-Pantelleria on Mondays and Fridays, from July 12th to September 6th;
- Bergamo-Pantelleria on Mondays from June 24th to September 4th, on Wednesdays from July 17th to September 4th, and on Fridays from June 14th to September 20th.
- Milan Linate-Pantelleria from June 15th to July 21st, both Saturdays and Sundays;
- Milan Malpensa-Pantelleria every weekend from July 27th to September 15th, on Monday from August 5th to 19th, and on Tuesday August 20th;
- Rome Fiumicino-Pantelleria every Saturday and Sunday from June 15th to September 15th, and on Monday and Friday from August 5th to 30th.
What else to add? A dream holiday in Pantelleria is definitely an opportunity to be seized on the fly.